Thank Your for choosing NOTARY @ YOUR DOOR, CO. for your Apostille needs. This page is under construction. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to help you with this over the phone or in person.
Notary @ Your Door
The most common types of documents submitted for authentication and legalization include:
- Powers of Attorney (POA)
- Patents & Patent Applications
- Certificate of Sale
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of Assignment
- Certificate of Analysis
- Certificate to Foreign Government
- Certificate of a Pharmaceutical Product
- Food and Drug (FDA) Administration Documents
- Department of Health and Human Services Documents
- Corporate documents, such as:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Merger Agreements
- Certificates of Amendment
- Marriage Licenses
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Records required for adoption of non-U.S. citizen children
- Certificates of Non-Marital Status
- References and Job Certification
- Documents issued by the US District Court
- School records, including:
- Letters relating to degrees
Convenience. We will send documents directly to the U.S. State Department for authentication and to consulates/embassies for legalization. Eliminates the need to write multiple checks to Secretary of State (of the state where the documents were notarized), U.S. Department of State and the consulates/embassies. You can follow the status of your documents via email.
Peace of Mind. With our experience in the document authentication and legalization process, we assure that your documents are correctly and promptly processed and hand carried to the U.S. State Department for authentication and the embassies/consulates for legalization.
Affordable Rates. We offer a reasonable fee that covers the handling of the document from the Secretary of State where the document was notarized, to the U.S. State Department and the embassies/consulates. Please call us at 954-999-5018 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request details or ask questions.
Translate This Page