Airline & Train Travel 

Major airlines and railroad companies require parents traveling with a minor child to present a notarized authorization signed by the non-flying parent. Whether you are at the airport or train station now or the flight or train travel will take place at a later date, we can help you meet this requirement.

Important: Non-flying parent must provide a valid non-expired ID. 

U.S. Customs and Border Protection Link

Free Sample Travel Consent Form

Hospital & Hospice Visits

There are many reasons why one could go to the hospital but, one thing is sure, it is always unexpected. We can help you during those difficult times when notarization is needed and you cannot leave the hospital. Emergency Notarization is available 24/7 at your convenience.

Translate This Page